PasandTMShuttering Oil DSO-WO is a specially formulated blend of mineral oils and chemicals that have better release properties than conventional mold oil.
The chemicals react with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mold, thereby enabling easy striping from concrete and acting as a protection to steel and wooden formwork, resulting in fair-faced and stain-free concrete.
Features and Benefits
· It minimises surface blemishes and staining.
· It does not stain concrete and can also be used safely with white cement.
· Ensures easy release, good fair-faced concrete & steel wooden formwork protection.
· It is ready for direct application and use.
· It can be used on all types of formwork.
· It reduces opportunity of damage to formwork and extending usable life.
Coverage between 30 to 60m2 per liter is possible depending upon the porosity and texture of mold surface.
It can be applied by brush, sponge or conventional mold oil-sprayer. If a mold oil-sprayer is used, care should be taken to ensure that the correct nozzle size is chosen. Stir the contents of the container thoroughly before use. Apply one coat thinly and evenly over the entire surface. Only the thinnest coating necessary to achieve effective coverage should be applied.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.