PasandTMSodium Oleate SOL100 is a Sodium soap of Oleic acid. It is available in paste and liquid forms. It is Water soluble and gives a transparent solution with distilled water.
Features and Benefits
· It acts like surfactants and reduces the surface tension of a liquid and prevents the ingredients in the products from separating into dispersed chemicals.
· It acts as a plasticizer.
· It has no “creaming” effect.
· It is primarily used in Construction Chemicals for manufacturing of Cement Admixtures.
· It is also be used as rubber foaming agent, detergent, lubricant, and catalyst.
· It can also be used in Submersibles.
· It is also a consumer in the production of the cleansing agent in household cleaning products.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.