Sodium Rosinate– PasandTM SRT100
PasandTM SRT100 is a highly viscous aqueous solution of Sodium soap of tall oil rosin. It provides superior emulsion over a wide range of water hardness when used in combination with petroleum sulfonates in soluble oil formulations.
Features and Benefits
· It is dilatable with water and aqueous solutions of alcohols and glycols
· It Provides highly stable emulsions
· It delivers longer setting time and improved freeze-thaw resistance.
· It is used in a vast range of products including Building & Construction chemicals, Emulsifiers, Hot Metal Adhesives, Solvent borne Adhesives, Lubricants Paint and Coatings.
· Due to its superior air entrainment characteristics, it is used by concrete, stucco and mortar admixture manufacturers to produce admixture for construction materials.
· It is also designed for applications that require soap solutions of as low a water content as possible and of viscosity low enough that it is possible to pump the soap at practical temperatures.
: Thick brown jelly type liquid
: 45 - 48
: 1.04 -1.06
: 8 - 9
Solubility in Water
: Completely soluble
Viscosity (B4 Cup)
: 25-30 Sec
PasandTM SRT100 is packaged in 50 litre carboy or 200litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.