PasandTMSodium Rosinate SRT100 is a highly viscous aqueous solution of Sodium soap of tall oil rosin. It provides superior emulsion over a wide range of water hardness when used in combination with petroleum sulfonates insoluble oil formulations.
Features and Benefits
· It is dilatable with water and aqueous solutions of alcohols and glycols
· It Provides highly stable emulsions
· It delivers longer setting time and improved freeze-thaw resistance.
· It is used in a vast range of products including Building & Construction chemicals, Emulsifiers, Hot Metal Adhesives, Solvent-borne Adhesives, Lubricants Paint, and Coatings.
· Due to its superior air entrainment characteristics, it is used by concrete, stucco, and mortar admixture manufacturers to produce admixture for construction materials.
· It is also designed for applications that require soap solutions of as low a water content as possible and of viscosity low enough that it is possible to pump the soap at practical temperatures.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.