PasandTMSpotting Fluid - ENV SPOT300 is an environment-friendly, low-toxicity spotting fluid used for environmentally sensitive offshore and onshore wells. It is a blend of emulsifier, surfactant, surface active agent and wall cake cracking material. It cracks the filter cake allowing it to penetrate, reducing the force required to free the stuck pipe.
Features and Benefits
· It improves lubricity and reduces contact between the pipe and wall.
· It is compatible with common drilling fluid weighting agents.
· It may be used in diesel oil, crude or low toxicity oil.
· It allows quick and effective operation in case of stuck pipe problems.
· It penetrates and dehydrates the wall cake.
It is used to release differential stuck pipe in an easy and effective manner. It dehydrates wall cake, allowing penetration of the spotting fluid and wetting of the drill string. Also, reduces the forces of cohesion between the pipe and cake.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.