Spotting Fluid (Non-Weighted) – PasandTM SPOT200
PasandTM SPOT200 is a liquid containing long chain fatty acid compound blend of surface active agent, surfactant and wall cake cracking material formulated to serve as water in oil emulsifier and oil wetting agents. Spotting Fluid is also known as Pipe Free or Stuck Pipe Agent. It is stable at continuous temperatures more than 145°C.
Features and Benefits
- It allows quick and effective operation in case of stuck pipe problems.
- It is Thermally Stable.
- It penetrates and dehydrates the wall cake.
- It is compatible with fresh and salt water Drilling Fluids and can be added in active mud system without adversely affecting other properties.
- It improves lubricity, reducing contact between the pipe and wall.
- It reduces down time due to stuck pipe.
It is used to release differential stuck pipe in an easy and effective manner. Approximately 1-2 gallon should be added to each barrel of Diesel or Crude Oil that is required to cover the Zone of Stuck Pipe.
: Blackish brown oily liquid
: 0.91 – 0.93
: Completely miscible in diesel
: 7 - 8
: More than 110°C
PasandTM SPOT200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.