Spotting Fluid (Weighted) – PasandTM SPOT100
PasandTM SPOT100 is a special liquid blend of surface active agent, emulsifier, surfactant, and wall cake cracking material. It cracks the filter cake allowing it to penetrate, reducing the force required to free the stuck pipe. Spotting Fluid is also known as Pipe Free or Stuck Pipe Agent.
Features and Benefits
- It does not require high shear and long mixing time.
- It is compatible with common drilling fluid weighting agents.
- It may be used in diesel oil, crude or low toxicity oil.
- It allows quick and effective operation in case of stuck pipe problems.
- It lubricates the wall.
- It penetrates and dehydrates the wall cake
- It improves lubricity reduces contact between the pipe and wall.
It is used to release differential stuck pipe in an easy and effective manner. It dehydrates wall cake, allowing penetration of the spotting fluid and wetting of the drill string. Also reduces the forces of cohesion between the pipe and cake.
: Blackish brown oily liquid
: 0.97 – 1.0
: Miscible in water and partially in HSD
: 7 - 8
: More than 100°C
PasandTM SPOT100 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.