Tall Oil Soap – PasandTM TOS100
PasandTM TOS100 is a fully saponified sodium soap of tall oil. It is a brown coloured paste and designed mainly as an emulsifier promoting detergent or cleaning activity, particularly in highly built industrial metal cleaners.
Features and Benefits
· It provides highly stable emulsions.
· It has good solubility in water.
· It also helps in hydration control and improved workability.
· It is used in several industries including building and construction, hot melt adhesives, solvent born adhesives, waterborn adhesives.
· It is also used in detergent or cleaning activity, particularly in highly built industrial metal cleaners.
: Brown coloured Paste
: 1.01 -1.06
: 43 – 50 %
: 2 - 5
Solubility in Water
: Completely Soluble
: 8 - 9
PasandTM TOS100 is packaged in 50 Kg and 200 Kg drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.