NaviMusic is an interface used for different applications. The device is primarily designed to integrate audio sources with systems OEM car audio.
The main application is to integrate portable navigation devices in order to obtain clear information concerning the direction of travel to follow, even when listening to the radio at high volume.
NaviMusic is also used to listen to music with excellent audio quality through integrated amplifier, you can indeed connect an iPod or any MP3 through the headphone jack to jack 3.5 mm available with the product.
The unit is universal and can be installed on systems with fiber optics and is complemented by a wide range of plug and play wiring Choose the comfort, choose Paser NaviMusic.
- Audio IN through 3.5 mm Jack for portable Navigator system and MP3 players
- Automatic audio detection through Microprocessor
- Instantaneous audio detection
- 22 Watt Hi-Fi audio amplifier integrated
- Automatic speaker switch from Audio Input
- + 12 Volt output for battery charging navigator
- Mute Input from Navigation System
- Mute Output for the car radio
- Volume adjust ready
- Working consumption max 3 Ah
- Sleep Mode consumption min 3 mAh