We are engaged in making quality Activated Alumina Balls for absorbing gases. The balls are efficient in absorbing propylene, butane, LPG, carbon dioxide and chloro fluoro hydrocarbons. They are made by heating aluminum oxide to high temperatures. The products are pure in composition and procured from a reliable vendor base for ensuring delivery of superior grade products to the customers.
- Absorber of gases
- Optimum quality
- Drying of organic liquids such as LPG, propylene, butene, steam cracked liquids, cyclohexane, gasoline, chloro-fluoro hydrocarbons, aromatic solvents
- Drying of air and gases such as steam cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gas, synthesis gas, natural gas, CO2
- Drying of organic liquids as LPG, aromatics, steam cracked liquids, gasoline, chloro- and fluorocarbons
- Drying of air and gases as steam cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gases, synthesis gases, methyl chloride, natural gas, LNG, etc.
- Drying of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc.
- Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, TBC and HF compounds)
- Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, BF3, TBC, HCl, HF and fluorinated hydrocarbons)
- Catalyst for Claus conversion in sub dew point processes
- Air drying (PSA, TSA)
- Instrument air, supersonic wind tunnel, compressed air
- Gas drying Air separation plants, inert and rare gases, Hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2
- Aromatics, naphtha cuts and cracked gas
- Natural gas in production and compression plants, LPG, LNG