We offer our clients Activated Alumina, which is used for removal of moisture from transformer oils. Primarily used in thermosyphon filters, activated alumina is appreciated for crushing strength and high absorption capacity.
- Size: 3-5mm. Dia. Balls
- Bed crushing strength: 95% min
- Loss on attrition: 0.1% max
- Equilibrium static water adsorption capacity at 60%rh 30oC: 18-21%
- Free moisture at 120oC: 2% max
- Tapped bulk density: 800-850 kg/m³
- Pore volume: 0. 4 cc/gm minimum
- Surface area: 350m2/gm minimum
- Loss on ignition (250-1000oC): 5-7%.
- Al2O3: 93% min.
- Fe2O3: 0. 1% max.
- Na2O: 0. 3% max.
- SiO2: 0. 1% max.
- The mechanical physical properties vary with the size of balls.
- The product can also be manufactured with other specifications as per requirements.