AC Air Break Contactors TYPE PC 10/12 offered by us is suitable for using in the circuits up to the rated voltage. It is combined with the auxiliary contact block, timer delay & machine-interlocking device. Our range has exceptionally long contact life under severe condition due to bounce-free double break design and silver alloy contact tips.
Compact in size
- Fully confirms to IS/IEC: 60947 (Part 4/Section 1).
- Contactors type PK-1, PC-0, PC-1, PC-1.5, PC-2, PC-3, PC-4, & PC-6 are ISI marked.
- Type PK1 contactor is 4 Pole and Type PC is 3 Pole.
- These Contactors consist of a fixed contact system with a magnetic core, solenoid coil and a moving contact system with an armature.
- Robust and Sturdy design.
- Provides Trouble Free and Noiseless Operation.
- Exceptionally long contact life under severe condition due to bounce-free double break design and silver alloy contact tips.
- 2 NO + 2 NC auxiliary contacts is a standard feature.( Add on Contact blocks in case of PC-8, PC-10 to PC-12 ).
- The Main, Auxiliary contacts and coil are easily accessible for inspection and replacement purpose.
- The unit can be mounted in any position on Vertical / Horizontal plane.
- Magnetic Cores have a very low loss and are provided with shading rings to reduce chattering and humming.
- Wide ranges of Coil Voltages are available.
- In PC-1.5, shroud is a standard feature and shroud is optional in case of PC-0 and PC-1 Contactors.
- Spare kit containing Main and Auxiliary contacts are available at nominal Price.