TYPE PK - 1
- All relays are bearing ISI mark as per IS/IEC 60947 (Part-4/Section-1) .
- Relay cover full range of current
- PK - 1 : 2.5 Amp to 14 Amp.
- The triple pole bimetallic thermal overload relay is of the hand-reset type. It unmistakably indicates overload. A temperature compensation device prevents the relay from being affected by variation in ambient temperature.
- The entire relay unit is housed in Bakelite enclosure and is accurately calibrated and individually tested on an automatic test bench. Setting can be adjusted by means of a pointer.
- Satisfactory operation at all ambient temperatures from –5 C to 55 C with the help of temperature compensating device.
- PK1 relays are manual reset type.
- These relays are provided with auxiliary contacts having thermal capacity of 6A and 2A, AC-15 at 415V, 50Hz.
- These relays are suitable for direct mounting on Type PC contactors.
- PK1 relays are suitable for trip class of 10A as per IS: 60947 (Part-4/Section-1).
- Compact and most reliably designed.