Principle of Ultrasonic Cleaner :
High-frequency electrical energy is converted into ultrasound waves by means of ultrasonic Transducers, which are bonded to the base of S. S. Water Tank. These high-frequency sound waves create in the liquid countless, Microscopic Vacuum Bubbles, which rapidly expand and collapse. This phenomenon is CAVITATION. These bubbles act like miniature high-speed brushes, driving the liquid into all openings and minutes recesses of the Object immersed in the liquid. Intense scrubbing of Cavitation cleans away all the dirt and soil from the object immersed and the object is perfectly cleaned. Intricate objects can be cleaned with either complete or little Dismantling.
- Laboratory :For Glassware, Filters Cleaning & HPLC Mobile Phase, Degassing
- Industrial : Semi-Conductors, Electronic Components, Precious Parts & Mechanisms.
- Medical : Dental & Surgical Instruments
- Opticals : Spectacles, Spectacle Frames, Lenses
- Jewellery : For all kinds of Jewellery, Precious Stones etc
- TO REMOVE : Dust, Oils, Greases, Polishing Compounds, Waxes,Swarf, Stains, Soils and any other contaminant
Technical Specification :
- Operating frequency 33 ±3 KHz, for all general purpose cleaning, is highly recommended. Frequency of 50 KHz is also available
- Input voltage range of 170V AC - 270V AC, 50 Hz, l Ph.
- Micro controller based timer range 0 to 15 minutes up to 3.5 litres. 30/99 min. timer are also available.
- Thermostatic heating
- Digital Temperature Controller (optional) if required
Salient Features :
- Easy to operate & made of one piece S. S. Tank.
- Indigenously manufactured with advanced MOSFET technology, with Auto-tuning facility.
- Digital Tuning of Transducers with Generators to avoid any frequency shifted even during demanding applications.
- Compact, rugged and highly durable systems.
- Extensively protected electronic circuits mean longer and safer operations.