Principle of Ultrasonic Cleaner
High frequency electrical energy is converted into ultrasound waves by means of ultrasonic Tranducers, which are bonded on the base of S. S. Water Tank. These high frequency sound waves create in the liquid countless, Microscopic Vacuum Bubbles, which repidly expand and collapse.
This phenomenon is CAVITAION. These bubbles act like miniature high speed brushes, driving the liquid in to all openings and minutes recesses of the Object immersed in the liquid. Intense scrubbing of Cavitation cleans away all the dirt and soil from the object immersed and the object is perfectly cleaned. Intricate objects can be cleaned with either complete or little Dismantling.
Specification of Water Chiller
It Consist of Chiller unit connected to S.S Water Storage Tank of about 15 liters Capacity to reduce the water temperature to about 15 ºC It has an inbuilt pump Re-Circular unit to Circulate Chilled water through the S.S Cooling coils and bring back to chiller unit.
• Easy to operate E e made of S. S. Tank.
• indigenously manufactured with advanced MOSFET
technology, with Auto-tuning faci
• Digital Tuning of Transducers with Generators to avoid any
frequency shifted even during demanding applications.
• Compact, rugged and highly durable systems.
• Extensively protected electronic circuits means longer and safer
Technical Specification of Ultrasonic Bath
• Electric Supply : 230V AC, 50hZ 1PHASE
• Tank Material : S.S. 304 Grade Inner Outer.
• Construction : Ultrasonic Generator SS Tranducerised.
Tank are housed in one S.S 304 grade cabinet.
• Transducer : PZT Sandwich type bonded on the base of S.S.
Tank. With Transduser Protection for
chilled water Condensation.
• Cooling Coils : SS Coil of 1/2" dia are fitted in the SS tank
to cool the liquid inside the tank, through
which chilled water has to be circulated
water in out connection are provided for
• Special tray to collect drain water of condensation (chilled
• Capacity available :10 lit, 20 lit, 30 lit higher as per
• Two digit 0-30 mts. timer for Ultrasonic with lid basket
• Laboratory : For Glassware, Filters Cleaning HPLC Mobile Phase, Degassing
To prevent solvent which gets evaporated above ambient temperature while sonicator during mobile phase.
• Industrial : Semi-conductors, Electronic, Components, Precious parts Mechanisms
• Medical : Dental Surgical Instruments
• Opticals : Spectacles, Spectacle Frames, Lenses
• Jewellery : For all kinds of Jewellery, Precious Stones etc.
• To remove : Dust, Oils, Greases, Compounds, Waxes, Swarf, Stains, Soils and any other contaminant