We Specialize in both manual and automatic hydraulic presses
Also more IR / FTIR Accessories are availible.
Check them on our website.
• A complete Laboratory hydraulic press producing a force about 15 tones use to make high quality 13 mm Pallet used for IR/FTIR/XRF Solid Sampling
• 15 ton laboratory Hydraulic Pellet Press is a compact, elegant and robust machine, typically used by R&D & QC labs for various pelletizing application for IR/XRF etc.
• The high pressure pumping unit supplies hydraulic fluid to the up-stroking ram of the cylinder. This causes the ram to rise steadily and positively in the
upward direction. As a result, pressure is applied on any object placed between screw and piston top plate.
• Compact design and easy to operate electrical controls with Pressing and Ejection cycle
• Pressing Cycle has both Auto and Manual modes whereas Ejection cycle has only Manual (Inching) mode
• Steady pressure building and controlled release ensures better pellet quality.
• Desired Pressure is set on manual pressure switch & actual pressure indicated by made to order Glycerine filled pressure gauge (indicator)
• Pressure hold time can be set on the timer provided on the front panel
• Settable parameters :- pressure, hold time & ram retracting time.
• Safety mechanisms to avoid over pressure and excessive ram stroke
• Transparent Polycarbonate safety guard has been provided in the area of operation.
• Emergency Stop Button to cut-off electrical supply (if required)
• Reputed MCB, overload relay & relay contactors are included in the Control-Panel for electrical safety
• Press is enclosed in a powder coated metallic cover, which is easily