MACHEREY-NAGEL, the manufacturer of NUCLEOSIL HPLC phases and one of the leading companies for chromatography products, presents its Reversed Phase Application Guide.
The 160-page publication includes an introduction to the theoretical aspects of HPLC, a lot of information about
modern stationary phases, retention, selectivity and mobile phases.
Aside 150 up-to-date and relevant applications the special chapters Do´s and Don´ts and trouble-shooting provide a lot of helpful hints and tips for a successful chromatography. A special section explains basic aspects and demands of preparative HPLC.
The applications are divided into the fields of:
• Biological and natural compounds
• Food analysis
• Environmental analysis
• Organic compounds
CHROMABOND Vaccum Manifold
Rectangular glass cabinet;2 sizes available: small for up to 12 CHROMABOND columns or CHROMAFIX cartridges; large for up to 16 CHROMABOND LV columns or up to 24 CHROMABOND columns or CHROMAFIX cartridges (depending on list)
- Vacuum gauge for pressure reading
- Replaceable valves for vacuum control of individual SPE columns
- Variable rack with exchangeable partitions, which accept a wide variety of vessels like test tubes,
- measuring flasks, scintillation vials, autosampler vials, plastic vials etc.
- Control valve for adjustment of vacuum
- CHRIMABOND LV columns with 15 ml sample reservoir for medium size samples
- Polypropylene sample reservoirs (30 to 70 ml)
- Adaptor for sample reservoirs
- CHRIMABOND tubing adaptors