The high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) pump is designed to be a reliable component within a basic analytical or sophisticated research instruments. While ideal for HPLC applications the pump is also useful as a metering pump for general laboratory or industrial use.
The flow rate of the pump fitted with a standard 10mL pump head can be set in 0.01 mL increments from 0.01 to 10.0 mL/min; size is available in type 316. Stainless steel or biocompatible (metal-free) PEEK™. The low pulsation flow produced by the reciprocating, single piston pump is achieved by using an advanced rapid-refill cam design, programmed stepper motor acceleration, and an internal pulse damper.
- Can easily be modified for analytical and semi-preparative techniques.
- Incorporates a diaphragm-type pulse damper which reduces pulsation in the system by as much as 90%
- Integrated prime/purge valve.
- Self-flushing pump head.
- LED readout on the front panel—shows the flow rate.
- The tactile response, chemically resistant front panel keypad.
- Microprocessor advanced control.
- Digital stepper motor design prevents flow rate drift over time and temperature, which is a common problem found in analogue design.
- Back panel RS232 serial communications port for complete control and status monitoring.
• Constant pressure pump
• Flash pump
• Preparative pump
• Supercritical pump
• Ultra high-pressure pump
• Post column reactor pump
• Liquid dosing pump
• Mighty mini pump