|Max Hydrogen Flowrate||300 ml/min||500 ml/min||1000 ml/min|
|Delivery Pressure||0-60 psig (0-0.4 Mpa)|
|Power||198-242V (AC); 50Hz,1 Phase|
|Max. Ambient Humidity||<85% RH|
|Suitable Environment||non-corrosive and dust-free|
|Dimensions||420 x 210 x 350mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||12 kg (approx)|
|Fluid Tank Capacity||1.5 L|
|Fluid Consumption||Weekly or when level falls below 0.6|
Higher capacity model also available like 2 LPM & 3 LPM
- Hydrogen is produced in the PGH Series Hydrogen Generators by the most advanced electrolytic membrane technology.
- The application of voltage across the electrolyte results in hydrolysis, breaking down the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen gas, which are separated by the gas permeable membrane.
- Once separated, the hydrogen gas goes through a series of purification and moisture removal systems to achieve the desired level of purity while the oxygen gas is being discharged into the atmosphere.
- Electrolytic membrane technology has its advantages over alternative hydrogen generating techniques as it is clean, requires less maintenance and there is no need to store chemicals to maintain operation.
- Only pure double distilled water (initially some KOH), is required to provide trouble free long term operation.
- Membrane separation is also less time consuming as only water is needed for routine maintenance.