Kinesis Detector Lamps and Instrument Spares
Guaranteed quality long life HPLC lamps
Deuterium 2000 Hour Lamps for HPLC UV Detection
Kinesis have been manufacturing lamps since 2002 and we now have over 10 years experience in precision lamp alignment. Using processes verified by the world’s leading lamp manufacturers, Kinesis are able to offer the highest quality lamp on the market today whilst offering customers huge price savings.
With sales last year of over 10,000 lamps this makes Kinesis the world’s largest 3rd party lamp manufacturer with repeat business in every market sector across the globe.
Hollow Cathode Lamps
The Kinesis range of high performance Single Element Hollow Cathode lamps are available in 37mm (1.5”) or 50mm (2”) in both Coded and Uncoded version.
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Multiple Element’s
• Hollow Cathode Lamps THERMO FISHER / UNICAM 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element 7Pin Base
• Hollow Cathode Lamps AGILENT / VARIAN 37mm (1.5”) Diameter Single Element 4Pin Base
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Single Element to suit Perkin Elmer
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Single Element to suit Perkin Elmer AANALYST
• Hollow Cathode Lamps 51mm (2”) Diameter Multiple Element’s to suit Perkin Elmer
Lamps to fit all leading Atomic Absorption Instruments including:
• Unicam • Shimadzu •Hitachi •Perkin Elmer •Varian • Varian • GBC • Thermo • Analytik Jena
Vials, Septa & Caps
Kinesis KX vials are the cost-effective choice for standard applications.
All vials are made from Type 1 borosilicate glass ensuring clean, precision fit vials with excellent chemical resistance.
Kinesis KX headspace vials are available with rounded or flat bottom profiles for accurate instrument compatibility. Flat bottom vials have a greater stability; round bottom vials are best for autosamplers that physically move the vials and can reduce positioning errors. The KX range offers 20ml volume vials to fit CTC, Agilent and PE autosamplers.