• Auto frequency chasing, avoiding adjustment liquid crystal display
at peak value.
• Main instruction, convenient operation.
• Display temperature control checking and set over-hot protection
on the samples.
• Output amplitude 0-100% adjustment.
• Overload protection, so that equipment can not be damaged.
• 10 operation programs for application or reserve after refreshing
Ultrasonic Processor (Probe Sonicator is a tool specially designed for Pharmaceutical, Chemical Labs and various Research Institutes, Colleges, Universities).
Some of its Applications are :
- Tissue Processing (Plant Animal Tissues)
- Emulsification of Immiscible Liquids
- De-gassing De-aerating of Liquids.
- Particle Dispersion. In small volume batches of about 500ml.
- Homogenization, Micro fined Emulsion.
- More stable compares to other processes
- Very Flexible. It can easily be transferred from one batch to other without intermediatory operations like emptying, cleaning refilling. Ultrasonic Processor can be transported to various locations of sample operations.
Principle of Ultrasonic Processor :
High frequency vibrations are produced by the S.S. Velocity Horn which is immersed into the liquid to be processed. The vibrations give raise to millions of Intense Microscopic Vacuum Bubbles which form implode at a very high rate (twenty thousand times per second). This phenomenon is known as 'CAVITATION'. Cavitation gives raise to intense Local Pressure Waves Micro Strearning of liquid round the points of collapse. This in turn produces High Shear gradients which are responsible for the above stated applications
Ultrasonic Processor consists of :
- (A) Ultrasonic Generator to produce High Electrical Energy operating at a frequency of 20Khz and an Ultrasonic Power 120watts.
- (B) S.S. Velocity Horn fitted with PZT Crystals (Transducer Elements). This Velocity Horn assembly converts the electrical frequency energy fed from the Ultrasonic generator to mechanical vibrations at the rate of applied electrical frequency. The amplitude of these mechanical vibrations are magnified by this velocity Horn. This Velocity Horn is used for.... THE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS