• Zero Air Generator produces a continuous flow of high purity Zero Air at selected pressure.
• The modular pressure swing adsorption (PSA) unit operates with alternating pressure increase and decrease.
• Untreated air flows under pressure through the reaction towers containing molecular sieve adsorber.
• Moisture, CO, CO2, THC and other unwanted components in the air are adsorbed, leaving Zero Air Gas of required purity.
• The Zero Air Generators are suitable for use in laboratories and industrial environments.
• Microcontroller digital display
|PRINCIPLE SPECIFICATIONS||ZAG-02 (for 2-5 GC's) (for Imported GC)|
|Moisture||< 2 ppm|
|Total Hydro Carbon||< 0.5 ppm|
|CO & CO2||< 2 ppm|
|Micro Particulates||< 0.01µ|
|Capacity of ZAG||4 LPM at 5kg/cm²|
|Method of purification||Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)|
|Room temperature||5 °C - 25 °C|
|Start up time||5 minutes|
|Electrical requirements for ZAG||230 VAC, 50 Hz, 1 ph, 4 Amp|
|Size of ZAG without compressor (in mm)||600H x 400W x 350D|
|Net weight of ZAG w/o compressor||35 kg.|
|Power Consumption||250 W|
• Deliver constant pressure & flow
• Fully Automatic Programmable System
• Easy Maintenance and space saving
• Effortless and easy operation
• Improves instrument performance
• Fully regenerative, durability with PSA technology Applications:
• GC-FID, FPD, NPD, TCD, AED
• GC-MS, LC-MS-MS, ICP / NMR
• FTIR / IR, ELSD detector
• Purging, Ampule Filling
• Thermal instruments, Turbo Evaporator (N2 Concentrator)
• All Analytical Instruments
• Zero Air Generator (Model ZAG-02) requires oil free compressed air line of 60 LPM at 6 kg/cm²
• Oil free compressor can be provided by PCI.
• For model ZAG-03, PCI oil free compressor is recommended