High Gradient Bullet Magnetic Grids are generally used where flowing material is sticky, not free flowing material. It is easy cleaning type of system having conical magnet fitted on hinged door. They also come with magnetic plates fitted on the sides. It can withstand high pressure and flow and therefore they are generally fitted in square / round ducting in process line. The conical magnet also acts as deflector which helps in spreading flow material thereby improving separation efficiency of the system.High Gradient Bullet Magnetic Grids are used for trapping and separating iron particles mixed with dry, granular or powdered materials in industries such as:
• Dyes & Powder Pigments
High Gradient Bullet Magnetic Grids have following features:
• The High Gradient Bullet Magnetic Grids can be installed easily in a flow line.
• They give complete magnetic protection by attracting iron particles over the magnet surface by trapping particles as fine as 10 micron.
• The bullet magnet is installed in finished condition for life of the bullet and ease of cleaning.
• For different flow rates the magnetic chutes of different sizes are available.
• High Intensity Rear Earth Magnets are used fitting best to the user’s requirement.
Door Type -High Gradient Bullet Magnetic Grids:
The magnets are placed on the doors and in the Bullet type Chute, conical shape magnet is fixed at the Center of the chute.The central Magnet is fitted on hinged door and can be swung out for manual cleaning of arrested iron particles after the batch is over or at decided frequency of cleaning. Inside the bullet magnet there are guided strips that direct material onto the bullets' face. The chutes are generally placed vertically on the discharge ducts. However if required it can also be placed horizontally between the material flow lines. Such systems may call for suction.