Online Magnetic Filters are used for filtration of iron particles from products in liquid/slurry form. They are essentially used in chemical, food, pharma industries. They are also frequently used in hydraulic circuits in cooling systems. Magnetic system is made up of either Ceramic or High intensity Rare Earth magnets.
• The magnetic elements used in the filter have a gauss value of 10500 gauss.
• The above given prices are for magnetic filters which can operate at 80 C temperature.
Filters are available for higher temperature ranges also.
• Self cleaning magnetic filters are available as options
• Manually cleaned - (NdFeB Magnet – 10500 gauss)
These Magnetic filters are made up of Stainless Steel 304 / 316 shell with inlet and outlet flange connections and a drain plug. The filters are made up of high intensity permanent magnets (Ndfeb) made in the form of elements. These magnetic elements are fixed on the top lid and are arranged in circular format so that the liquid is exposed to maximum area of elements. Once the fluid is passes through the filter, iron contamination gets arrested on the elements. This is removed manually after removing the top lid of the filter.
• Self cleaned - (NdFeB Magnet – 6500 gauss) The self cleaning filters consist of sleeves provided over the elements. The iron particles get trapped over the sleeve when the fluid is passed through the filter. When the elements are removed along with the top lid from the sleeves, the iron particles get dropped from the sleeve on the bottom of the filter this is removed through the drain plug by injecting pressurized water.
• Normally these filters are designed to take up pressures 5kg/sq cm. They can be designed to withstand higher pressure.
• Maximum operating temperature 80 C. They can be designed to work at temperatures as high as