Overband magnetic separators are placed above open conveyors to arrest ferrous objects and fines found in grains, feedstuffs, raw and processed products, dry chemicals, salt, ceramics, clinkers in cement Industry, coal conveying in power plants and many other products. They can be used to separate big ferrous particles like lugs, nuts, bolts, rivets, ms plates, angles, channels and tools from the moving material over the conveyor belt.
• Flux density: 1500 ± 200 gauss
• Attraction Distance: Upto 300mm/12inches
• Height of Overband/Suspension magnet is 245mm.
• Maximum operating temperature 450 C
• Best grade St. Ferrite magnets used in making of overband magnet - Instead of best, we must mention the grade used, we must also mention that permanent magnet is being used.
W e also make custom designed Overband Magnets to precisely fit customer’s application.
Information required is following:
1. Type of material
2. Size and concentration of the contamination
3. Conveyor belt width
4. Belt Speed
5. Burden depth
Our unique points:
• 45 years of experience in design and development of Permanent Magnets and Magnetic Systems.
• Mounting chains used in the overband magnet are tested and certified for load bearing capacity by a
government approved testing authority
• Quality assurance
• Services for magnetic calibration and audit are available
• Best grade St. Ferrite magnets used in making of overband magnet
• Customized Design to suit customer’s application
• Easy to clean and no maintenance cost, preventing expensive shut downs and delays in the process
• No power cost