Rare Earth Tubes are world class when it comes to magnetic strengths and precision in dimensions. These rods are made up of magnets, which are fitted inside seam less drawn and heat treated SS 304 L tubes. The thickness of the tubes is optimized to obtain highest efficiency of the magnets inside. Magnets are hard ferrite ceramic magnets or high intensity rare earth magnets. The overall construction of the magnetic grills can also be made as per the customer specification and sizes.
These Rare Earth Tubes, when optimized to handle flow rates and high ferrous material deposition levels, serve as the heart of magnetic grills and Magnetic Filters. Low intensity Rare Earth Tubes are ideal for catching materials such as Nuts, Bolts, Screws, broken washers etc. these rods are designed to attract larger iron pieces from relatively larger distance. High Intensity Rare Earth Tubes are capable of catching contamination particles as small as 1 microns.
These rods have been designed to attract super fine particles from the carrier material.
• Rare Earth Tubes in Diameter other that 25mm available.
• Tapping M8 x 15 mm deep can be provided at one end OR both end as desired
• Can be supplied is S. S. 304/316.
• Easy clean rods are available.
• Long heavy duty rods for chain type coolant systems are available.
• Customized rods designs available.
• Low intensity magnetic rods have gauss values 2, 500 and high have a gauss value of 10, 500.
• Medium and High intensity magnetic Rods with Maximum operating temperature 200C available.
Industries using Magnetic Rods: