The model C-WWTDH 500 N extends the successful line of manually operated Campbell Electronics Tablet hardness Tester. The C-WWTDH 500 N is capable of measuring sample weight, width, thickness, diameter and hardness.
The tablets are inserted manually one after the other into the unit. Any shapes and forms can be accomdated and tested with this new model.
A comprehensive test report is generated automatically as soon as the desired number of samples has been successfully tested. The report shows report Serial number, calibration and calibration due dates, product name, product number, Batch ID, Press side ID, operator ID, test start date and time, tolerance limits, Weight, width, thickness, diameter and hardness, data summary statistics - Unit of measure, samples size Maximum & Minimum data values, data range Sabs, Srel.
The functionality of the C-WWTDH 500 N can be extended by attaching an external analytical balance. In addition, the tester has connections for an external Key board & Printer. Output of results can be made immediately Via-in-line printer or to a central data system Via the RS – 232 interface.
- Blue Graphic Display
- Easy to operate
- Accurate measuring weight, width, thickness, diameter and hardness
- Precise Tablet Positioning.
- Easy to Calibrate.
- Compatible to any scale.
Units of Measure:
- The unit of measure can be selected and stored together with the product definition.
- Weight: g/mg
- Width: mm/inch
- Thickness: mm/inch
- Diameter: mm/inch
- Hardness: Network/Kp/Sc/UD (User Defined)
- The weight of a tablet can be recorded and correlated to other instrument parameters by attaching on external scale ( Any scale-Mettler, Sartorius, Shimatzu etc).
- Calibration can be carried out << in- house>> and required only few minutes. The - simple but complete calibration procedure can be carried out at any time using the calibration kit thus eliminating the necessity to return the instrument to the supplier. The date of the calibration and calibration due date automatically documented on each print out.
- File upto 150 test methods.
Pass word Protection
- 3- level password protection to secure instrument parameter settings and instrument log.
Tongues for C-WWTDH 500 N
- Some Tablet shapes require a groove bottom plate in order to prevent them from displacing during the hardness tester. For these application you can order the groove plates as an optional extra.
- A keyboard drawer has been added in order to optimize space. The drawer also allows the Keyboard to be stored safely out of the way.
Safety Guard & Collection Tray
- Un-breakable Perspex polycarbonate Guard with Collection tray for broken tablets.
- Model No: C-WWTDH 500N
- Weight: 0-60 g
- Width: 0-10 mm/inch
- Thickness: 0-15
- Diameter: 0-45 mm
- Hardness: 0-500 N
- Hardness Units: Newtons, Kiloponds, strong Cobb & UD (User Defined)
- Maximum Sample Diameter: 45 mm
- Max no of Samples: 100
- Input power: 90 v - 270 V AC
- Measurements: L (525 mm) x D (350 mm) x H (200 mm)
- Weight: 25 Kg