Strong Cobb Hardness tester
- Purpose: Strong Cobb Hardness Tester Model SHT - 17 is used for finding the Hardness of Tablets in Kg.per sq.cm.
- Scope: To measure the Hardness of tablets in Pharmaceuticals Quality control, R & D , Production areas even near the Tablet Press
Description of the Instrument
- Basically hand operated Hardness Tester model SHT - 17 works on Peneumatic Pressure developed by hand
- operated lever system. Indication of the measured value will be on pressure gauage dial ( 0-17 kg per sq.cm. )
- with idle pointer. In dial Guage there are two pointers :
- Red Pointer
- Air Pressure Pointer ( Black )
- It is made of brass parts heavily chromium plated and has a scale of 0-20 kg. Per sq. cm. with each division.
- Marked for 1 kg. Readability 0.5 kg. /sq. cm.