We are one of the leading names of the market that engages in proffering Sonic Sifter Separator that finds a vast application in research and quality assurance applications. The offered range of separators is widely applauded as it exhibits optimum performance and requires minimal maintenance. These devices enable automatic timing that ensures regular results.
- A vertical, oscillating column of air "tries" the particles 60 times per second, and a vertical mechanical pulse shears agglomerates and reorients the particles in the air column
- Special see-through acrylic-framed sieves help determine proper power level and finish point
- Action can be varied for different densities and textures as the power level to separate particles is infinitely adjustable
- Fine particle separation for dry sieving ranges from 3 µm to 5.6 mm using six 3" (76.2 mm) sonic sifter sieves or three precision electroformed nickel sieves
- Automatic timing ensures repeatable results
- Unit Includes: Complete stack assembly and instruction manual. Sieves must be ordered separately
- Operating Ranges: Temperature 0° F to 120° F (-18° C to 49° C)
- Dimensions: 10x12x23", (25x31x61 cm)
- Weight: 43 lbs (20 kg)
- Built-in digital timer: (+/-) 2 seconds/24 hours
- Warranty: Limited one-year warranty.