Sleek and efficient
The CFL101 from Phoenix is an effective phototherapy system for treatment of neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia
The CFL101 allows you to provide highly effective and efficient neonatal hyperbilirubinaemia care. The phototherapy unit uses six compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs).
Blue light is focused onto the baby bed—reduced nausea among care- providers
- CFLs last five times longer than ordinary fluorescent lamps
- Separate white lamps for convenient observation.
- Specially designed heat vents divert excess heat
- Compact design —light weight, lower space requirement and aesthetically more pleasing
- Zero maintenance, noise-free operation
- Easy to operate
- Integrated chronometer for effective treatment management
- Low energy consumption