We offer 3 Way Handle Brass Ball Valve form our wide array of Brass Ball Valves. These are used extensively to facilitate total shut off on water and air service lines on capital equipment and plant design plumbing. These are made from the finest-grade metal and conform to the international standards of quality. We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to manufacture these valves that are designed for heavy-duty operations. Our clients can avail these at economical prices.
- Designed to operate seamlessly under high temperature and pressure conditions
- Blowout proof stem
- Long functional life
- Operating Pressure: up to 300 psi
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120oC
- Quarter turn is: “ON” or “OFF”
- Sizes Available: 1/4" BSP, 3/8" BSP 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSP , 1" BSP , 1.5" BSP and 2" BSP