We have carved out a leading position in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an enormous range of Brass Ball Valve. Available in different sizes, shapes and other related specifications, this product is tremendously treasured by our clients for its high quality, unique & compact designs and low maintenance.
- The Pioneer Mini Ball Valve is to be used in confined and hard to reach applications. The brass extruded body allows for extended service life and is nickel plated as standard. Other features include blowout proof stem, SS 304 ball and teflon seats. This economical ball valve is available in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" sizes.
Working Pressure And Temperature :
- These valves are designed and built for use at pressures and temperatures within the stated ranges.
- Pressure : 300 PSI, Temperature 0 - 120oC
- Quarter turn is "ON" or "OFF" (Provides positive stop action for full shutoff.)
Availability Of Sizes:
- Mini Ball Valve - 1/8" BSP , 1/4" BSP , 3/8" BSP and 1/2" BSP
- Hand lever Ball Valve - 1/4" BSP , 3/8" BSP 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSp , 1" BSP , 1.5" BSP and 2" BSP