With the assistance of our technical team of experts, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Brass Pipe Fittings. These fittings are widely appreciated by our clients for simple construction, efficiency, low cost and easy of assembly. Compression & pipe fittings are widely used with copper, brass and aluminum for connecting gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines.
|Assembly instructions||slide nut, sleeve onto tubing. The thread end of the nut must face out. Insert the tube into the fitting. Be sure the tube is bottomed on the fitting shoulder. Assemble nut to body, and tighten the nut. |
|Materials-elbow and tees||brass forgings-pioneer compression fittings are made from bs-218 material. The exceptional strength of forge fittings (over 80% stronger than castings) provides an extra safety factor. |
|Connectors, unions and nuts||stress relieved brass bar stock-bs-249|
|Temperature ranges||from - 650 f - 2500 f|
|Vibration ||fair resistance to vibration or tube movement, depending on applications involved. Long nut for additional resistance to vibration. |
We offer different types of compression and pipe fittings such as:
- Brass compression tube fittings: Male stud, stud elbow, run tee, branch tee, female run tee, female branch tee, female branch tee, female elbow, female stud,
- Tube to tube fittings- elbow, tee, bulkhead,
- Ferrul and nut- ferrul10, nut
- Pipe fittings: Male female elbow , union elbow, street elbow, reducing street elbow, 45° street elbow, union tee , male run tee, union cross, union coupling
- bushing, reducing bushing, close nipple, long nipple, hex nipple, reducing nipple, plug, slotted head plug, adapter, lock nut, cap.
These brass compression fittings and pipe fittings are available in different dimensions:
- Sizes- 2 - 25 tube o. D. T mm
- Thread - 1/8 to 1 npt
Working pressure ranges:
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors. However, the following table is good guide for proper selection at temperature 60 f.
- Use with copper, brass and aluminium. Not recommended for steel tubing manufactured for low & medium pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibrations or tube movement is not involved. This fittings is widely used for connecting gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines.
For More Details please refer PDF file attached under the photograph.