Supported by a skilled group of specialists, we are affianced in introducing a broad gathering of Double Acting Cylinders to regarded customer base. These items are made-up utilizing finest grade crude material procured from solid and reliable trader of the business sector. Offered mixture is tried on a scope of parameters by talented group of experts before its last discharge to regarded customers. Other than this, offered items are open with us at sensible costs in the business sector.
Materials of Construction :
- End caps - Aluminum diecast / Cast Ion
- Tie rod - Tensile Steel Zinc Plated
- Piston - Aluminum machines
- Cylinder Tube - Upto dia 4"(100mm) in brass, dia 5"(125 mm) & above upto dia 12 M.S. seam less honed & hard Chrome plated.
- Piston Rod - High Tensile Steel Hard Crome Plated
- Seals - High Nitrile 3307
- Heavy duty & Robust constructions.
- Single & double acting models are available in Ten bore sizes from 25mm to 200mm.
- Adjustable cushioning for reducing impact of stroke at both cylinder ends is standard for all models. (Bore more than 1")
- Selection of attachments for six mounting styles.
- Super finished and hard-chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods.
- Operating pressure upto 10kg f/cm2 for air upto 25kg f/cm2 for oil
- Operating Temperature Max. 80o c.
Mountings - Suffix:
- Rear Flange - RF : Front Trunion - FT
- Rear Trunion - RT : Center Trunion - CT
- Clevis Mounting - CM : Front Flange - FF
- Foot Mounting - FT : Neck Mounting -NM
- For piston Rod Fork Attachment Suffix - RK.