We are one of the prominent name in manufacturing the hard seat needle valve for industrial use. The H.B. Series Needle Valves we offer, are designed to be durable and safe. A 1/4" drain plug is provided for safe instrument de-pressurization. We also offer both soft and hard seat models to our clients as per their requirements.
- Hex Bar stock Body construction.
- Straight or Angle Pattern with Panel Mounting optional.
- Metal to Metal or Stellited seats. Stem threads Rolled and hard plated and tie stellied (Vee Regulating one piece or non-regulating) or non-rotating ball tip optional.
- 2 piece Chevron packed offers zero leak, sealing over conventional packing design.
- Variety of End connections include "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fittings, Male or Female N. P. T. and I. S. O., DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends.
Maximum Working Pressure:
- 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 200oC. 10000 PSI (700 bar) at 120oC.
- 100% Factory tested.
- End Connections-Model No
- Female X Female-PNV-H-S-FF
- Male X Female-PNV-H-S-MF
- Male X Female with Vent-PBB-H-S-MF.