Quickest and Easiest to assemble tubing into the Push To Lock Fittings, just push the tubing into fitting upto the bottom and leak proof connection is made. Quickest and Easiest to Dis assembly is achieved by pushing release collar. This disengages the gripper collet and allows the tubing to be pulled out. It's that simple. Push it's connected; push/pull it's disconnected.
No Tubing Twist
- The gripper collet and tubing are free to rotate within the fitting body. If the tube is rotated, it will not twist or weaken.
Swing Clearance Problems Eliminated
- Elbows and tees are available with an integral swivel at the male pipe end. This allows the pipe thread to be tightened without rotating the elbow or tee. It also permits the pipe thread to be tightened without worry about where the other end of the fitting will point, as it can be rotated into position after the pipe thread is tight.
Material of Construction:
- Body : Brass
- Collet : Spring Steel [S.S.]
- Seal : Nitrile Rubber / Viton for higher temperature.
- Teflon pre-coated male taper threads
Working Pressure and Temperature Ranges:
- Zero to 60oC at up to 10 Bar. Vacuum applications are dependent upon temperature and type of tubing being used.
- Compressed air lines on pneumatic circuits in any industry.
- Fuel lines in Automobile industry.
- Centralised lubrication systems.
- For conveying any gas or liquid.
- Suitable tubing material : Nylon 6, Nylon 11, Polyethylene, Polyurethane.
- Recommended Tolerance on O.D. of tube. ± 0.1 mm.
- Cut Nylon, Polyurethane and Polyethylene tubing squarely using Pioneer SQUARE CUT tube cutter. Metal tubing should be cut squarely and be free of burrs. Insert end of tubing until it bottoms in fitting. Depressing the release button allows the tubing to be removed.
- To Order, simply specify catalogue number for configuration and size desired.
Sizes & Pipe Threads
- Tube Sized : 4MM to 12MM
- Thread Type : 1/8" to 1/2" B.S.P.
- Metric fittings are also available.
Marketing and Technical Services:
- Wide Dealer network will assist you in selecting the most appropriate fittings and tubing for your application, and also make them available to you whenever your need arises. Ongoing Research and Development constantly striving to improve the product to meet more stringent conditions. (Hence product compositions and specifications may change periodically).
For More Details please refer PDF file attached under the photograph.