Our organization offers an extensive range of Vibra Lok Fittings and 45 and degree fittings, which is manufactured in line with the relevant industry standards. These fittings help the indestructible joints to withstand extreme shock and major tube movements. The tubing is cushioned against damage as theses are provided with elastic sleeve. Our range is fabricated from special composition buna-n elastic sealing material, which forms the cushion between tubing and fitting. These fittings ensure pressure tight seal, permits the tube to flex back and forth in the fitting and the seal design compensate for tube misalignment and tube surface defects during assembly. Our range of special vibra- lok sleeves helps to resist deterioration and retains flexibility over a wide temperature range.
We offer different types of vibra - lok such as:
- Assembled without belled tube, assembled with belled tube
Fittings available :
- Straight connectors, stud elbow, branch tee, run tee, female stud, union-straight elbow tee - available in above tube size & thread size combination.
- Tube size- 3/16" 1/4" 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" 3/8" 3/8" 1/2" 1/2" 5/8"
- Thread size- 1/8" 1/8" 1/4" 1/4" 1/8" 1/4" 3/8" 3/8" 1/2" 1/2"
- Maximum working pressure - 1000 psi
- Material - elbows and tees : brass forgings - s. A. E. Ca377
- Connectors, unions, nuts - stress relieved bar stock - s. A. E. 360
- Special elastic sealing material buna-n used for temperatures from sub-zero to 275of / 135oc. The sleeve has extreme resistance to deterioration by oil and gasoline. High temperature sleeves made of viton for use from sub-zero to 450of / 232oc. Sleeves are compatible for gasoline, oil, diesel fuel, lubricants, vacuum, air and water service.
- All types of seamed and seamless metal tubing copper, aluminum, thin wall steel (bundy or g. M. ), stainless steel and glass.