- Daylight: Perfect calculation and
- Lighting scenes: Realistic planning and
- Up-to-date: Easy compliance with
national and international standards.
- Emergency lighting: in accordance with
EN 1838, simple positioning of exactly the right number of
luminaires along escape routes and in anti-panic zones.
- Calculation: latest radiosity
procedures, fast and always correct.
- Colour: Lighting design with colour
filter coloures lightsources and materials.
- Interactive 3-D visualization: Simply
move around the room.
- Movies: Walk through the photo
realistic visualization of your light planning and send the
film to your customer via email.
- Visualization: Use of textures and
furniture for realistic rendering.
- Photo realism: with integrated
- False colours: False colours provide
quantitative analysis of complex geometries at a glance.
- Results: Results can be printed out or
transmitted as a pdf file. Each view and each rendering can
be saved as a .jpg file.
- Interaction: Import and export: .dwg
and .dxf files can be imported and exported with results
after completion of the planning process.
- 3-D Import: Integration of complete
buildings as 3-D objects.
- DIALux Light: Easy to use, step-by-step
- Assistants: On request they help in the
planning of indoor and street lighting.
- Drag and drop: It is so simple to place
furniture, surfaces (textures) and luminaires in the room.
- Intelligent elements: Wall lights are
always positioned correctly on the wall and the computer is
always on the table.
- Alignment of luminaires: One click on
the light aiming point is enough.
- Guides: These lead you step by step
through special questions related to lighting design.