Michelia champaca Linn. Known as champaca is belonging to the family of Magnoliaceae. Champaca which is fondly called “Joy Perfume Tree”. It is sometimes called magnolia, but it is actually an absolute that is quite different from magnolia both in scent and action. It's commonly referred as yellow champaca. There are three species of Michelia available namely Michelia Alba (white champaca), Michelia champaca (orange champaca) and Michelia figo (dwarf champaca) with Michelia champaca and Michelia Alba being the most popular species within the family.
Advanced Facility for manufacturing & analysis :
We have an advanced well equipped Extraction instrumental Facility by which we can extract & analyzed of natural flowers & which helps in creating exceptional range of Concrete fragrances close to natural. We test Concrete on certain parameters to ascertain their quality.
Pitambari Champa concrete has composition that is 100% natural Fresh Champa flower thus having a long lasting effect of aroma. This aroma has the effect of refresh the atmosphere, making it spiritual & purifies the mind.
- The Champaca Concrete has divers' application include
- Champaca Concrete oil has an affinity for the heart on a vibrational level, instilling a sense of beauty and self esteem.
- Champa Concrete is of great help against anxiety, insecurity and fear. As an it helps us to release inhibitions and increase sensuality. It brings joy and exultation.
- Champa oil mainly for its vibrational and emotional properties to enhance the feeling.
- Agarbatti fragrance with natural Champa extract create salubrious, obliging and pleasant environment for religious devotion and aromatherapy.
Minimum Order Quantity : 5 Boxes