Ruchiyana Jaggery Powder is a superior quality product; it is made from concentrated sugarcane juice. It is very rich in many Nutrients, minerals and vitamins. The sugarcane used for Jaggery powder is cultivated by using natural pesticides with no use of hazardous chemicals. Also, natural and organic fertilizers are used to grow the sugarcane. Ruchiyana Jaggery Powder is processed in state of art infrastructure situated at Talvade, Rajapur.
- It is produced from sugarcane variety of CO86032 which imparts perfect sweetness to jaggery powder.
- It is sulphur dioxide free powder hence safe for consumption. So Ruchiyana Jaggery Powder is alternative to our daily sweetener i.e. sugar which is produced by chemical process.
- It is processed using sulphur which is hazardous to health.
- We have well established analytical and instrumental lab where Ruchiyana Jaggery Powder is checked.
- It is passed through various quality control checks as per FSSAI and packed in hygienically conditions.
- It is processed with natural extract of Lady Finger with no added colour, preservative or artificial sweeteners.
- In rural Maharashtra, water and a piece of jaggery are given when someone arrives home after working in the hot sun.
- The jaggery (gud) gives you the energy in form of glucose, refreshing you, and it can pump up the iron contents in your blood.
- This increases oxygen uptake in body, and relieves from tiredness in summer.