Silver is a versatile metal & its soft luster adds a touch of elegance to jewelry, pooja utensils or other silver materials. Unfortunately silver is also a pretty fragile compared to many more commonly used metals & it can quickly develop tarnish stains or scratches. To prevent damage of those silver ornaments or other materials, we often give them to specific shops for cleansing purpose or use any other house hold method to clean them. Tarnish is a thin layer of corrosion that naturally develops on the outermost layer of silver & other metals. When you see the dark tinge of tarnish on your silver, hand washing may not be sufficient to remove it.
Pitambari’s innovative product which is specially formulated “ Rooperi Silver shine” is the safest option for polishing silver at home. Especially if you are dealing with an antique piece that has intricate design embossed or etched into it.
- Cleanses and shines silver without damage and loss in weight
- Free from any ingredients obtained from animal body
- Silver Shine Polish is absolutely easy to use
- Silver shine polish is available in 50ml and 100ml bottle
How to use :
- Take few drops of Rooperi on cotton or piece of cloth
- Wipe it gently on silver article (Peculiar smell indicates that the article is being cleaned properly)
- Wash the article with soap water and wipe it dry
- Have the silver article shined
Minimum Order Quantity : 500 ML