Placon PAC cartridges are dual - propose filters, which provide the depth filtration efficacy as well as absorption capability by its sandwich design. The outer layer acts as a pre-filter to intercept gels and large particles that can cause premature carbon filter plugging. The activated carbon in the middle layer features high adsorption performance with low pressure drop. The inner layer acts as a final filter to remove fine particles and unloading carbon then consequently ensures the constant quality of the filtrate. To optimize the adsorption efficiency the customized formulas are available for special orders by different rations of activated carbon types in various granularities and density. With our technical support, Placon PAC cartridges are specified to fulfill your application requirements.
- PCB Solutions
- Plating and coating solutions
- Photographic Chemicals Pre filtration of reverse osmosis
- Industrial water Treatment
- Chlorine and VOC removal
- Tastes, odors and organic pigment reduction
- Chlorinated compounds reduction Polypropylene is used for construction purpose with Coconut shell based activated carbon in filter media.
- Gaskets used are made of Buna - N, EPDM (Standard),Silicone ,Viton.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 52 C (125 F)
- Maximum Differential Pressure : 517 Bar (75 psid)
- Recommended change out Differential Pressure 3.10 bar (45 psid)
- Collapse Differential Pressure: 6.90 Bar (100 psid)
- ID = 26 mm x OD 66 mm
- Gasket included
- 9 7/8" (25 1 mm)10" (254 mm), 20" (508 mm), 30" (762 mm)