SMART series wound filter cartridge is widely used for removing coarse particles from the process fluid. It can remove a wide range of particle size efficiently and economically. The graded pore structure design renders filter cartridges high dirt holding capacity at low pressure drop. As it uses high grade filter media and high strength core it can withstand server operating and handling conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Micron ratings from 0.5 to 100 Micron
• Polypropylene or Bleached Cotton media available for a wide range of applications
• Polypropylene or stainless steel center core available High dirt holding capacity
• The media and core made of FDA compliant materials
• Non-foaming and no fabric release
• Low pressure drop at high flow rate