In SMART some applications Grade 304L is used. Stainless steel has excellent temperature resistance and can be used up to 500 C in air or 650 C in a reducing atmosphere
|Water flow (m3/min/m2) at pressure (mbar)||SRM 10U 2 mm||SRM 20U 2 mm||SRM 30U 2 mm||SRM 40U 2 mm||SRM 50U 2 mm|
Typical ApplicationSteam filtration
• Compressed air Filtration
• Corrosive and aggressive liquids and gases
• Pre filtration to micro, ultra and reverse osmosis processes
• Catalyst recovery and removal in the chemical, petrochemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries Cryogenic Fluids
• Uranium hexagon fluoride gas filtration in the nuclear industry
• Filtration of molten Polyester for the manufacture of polyester film
• Filtration of molten polymers for the man-made fiber industry
Features And Benefits
• Cleanable in sits or off-line to provide low whole life costs
• Regenerable by back flushing to provide low whole life costs.
• It is no seam weld.
• Manufactured without the use of binders, solvents and lubricants preventing contamination.
• Sintered stainless steel powder or fiber media designed to provide desired Filtration efficiency with high permeability and strength. Low carbon 316L stainless steel media and materials to provide high corrosion resistance
• Manufactured by welding under a controlled inert atmosphere for clean weld to prevent corrosion and provide a long life.