D10 POLYDOOR is an Extruded Thermoplastics Skin produced from a formulation developed especially for Door panel skins in a wide range of colors, and Door Skin patterns including metallic, wood grain and having self emboss, semi mate & plain surface finishes. D10 POLYDOOR is available in all standard door sizes. D10 POLYDOOR is designed to be durable offering optimum indoor weather resistance. D10 POLYDOOR lends itself to a wide range of uses in door design and manufacture. D10 POLYDOORs main manufacturing center is located at polycan extrusion pvt. ltd, Ahmadabad, India.
Features at a Glance
- Excellent Heat and Sound Insulation
- In-door Weather resistant
- Termite proof and Fungus resistance
- High impact resistance
- Light in weight and nil maintenance
- High chemical resistance
- Easily Cut with Saw, Nail and Screw.
- Excellent Acoustic damping properties coupled with considerable stiffness.
- Very easy to laminate with Wood use Synthetic Resin Adhesive (Fevicol SH- White Glue).