Our HDPE 'T' Rib Liner is specifically designed to provide protection to concrete from corrosion. The liner is available with locking extension and is used to line waste water treatment lines, manhole chambers, wet wells, RCC pipes and concrete tunnels. The 'T' shaped ribs of liner grips the concrete permanently while the construction is still on.The T liner is resistant towards Sulfuric Acid (Hâ‚‚SOâ‚„) that is released in sewage line. Integrated with excellent properties of thermoplastics, these rib liners are easy to weld through the process of extrusion, wedge welding, hot air and butt welding. T Rib liner is featured with excellent resistance against abrasion and low coefficient of friction that ensure smooth flow to waste water in sewage RCC lined pipes. It can last for years due to its high impermeability to any gas or liquid.
- Thickness: 1.50mm to 5.00mm
- Width: 1200mm or up to 1500mm
- Length: 2600mm or custom-made
- Locking extensions: approximately 2.5 Inches (64mm) apart and 0.375 Inches (9.50mm) high from the surface
- Black, white, orange and blueFeatures
- Highly flexible
- Available with locking extensions
- Provide permanent grip
- Excellent resistance against acids and solvents
- High impermeability to any gas or liquid
- Thermoplastic material
- Excellent weld-ability
- High jointing strength
- Resistant to sulfuric acid (H2SO4)
- High abrasion resistance
- Complete protection against corrosion
- Minimum water absorptionApplications
- The main application of T rib liner is lining of Sewage RCC Pipes and Tunnels that are used for Waste Water Management.
- It is excellently resistant towards various acids and solvents and serves as ideal liner that is used in different types of chemical tanks.
- HDPE T Rib Liner Sheet is formed using thermoplastic material with having excellent welding ability. The material can easily be welded using Hot Air, Extrusion welding, butt welding and by wedge welding which gives uniform jointing with very high jointing strength.
- The rib liner sheet is resistant towards Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4) that is released in sewage pipe. out of sewerage slim flow due to the presence of Organic Sulphates and Inorganic Sulphides in the slimes and which is the main cause of RCC Pipe erosion.
- HDPE T Rib liner is excellently resistant towards abrasion and the low friction coefficient helps in smooth waste water flow in RCC sewage pipe lines. The high impermeability towards any gas or liquid makes the RCC pipes last longer.