We offer Gear Operated Ball Valve.
Construction of Material:
Casting Material Specifications:
- Cast Iron : IS 210, G.R.F. G.200
- Ductile Iron : ASTM A395
- Cast Steel: ASTM A216, G.R. WCB
- S. S. 304 : ASTM A351 CF8
- S. S. 304L : ASTM A351 CF3
- S. S. 316 : ASTM A351 CF8M
- S. S. 316L : ASTM A351 CF3M
- Alloy 20 : ASTM A351 CN7M
- Ball Valve, 2 Pieces : BS 5351, Short / Long Pattern
- Ball Valve, 3 Pieces : BS 5351, Long Pattern
Standard Resin Specifications:
- PFA : ASTM D 3418
- FEP : ASTM D 2116
- Maximum continuous service temperature : 265° C
- Melt point: 305Ã‚Â° C
- Maximum continuous service temperature : 200° C
- Melt point : 260Ã‚Â° C
- Minimum Lining thickness would be 3.0 mm over all wetted portion
- PFA/ FEP is chemically inert to most of the all chemicals and solvents with the exception of molten alkali metals
- PFA / FEP lined valves are used to convey, and are inert to, these chemicals : All acids including hydrofluoric, sulphuric and aqua regia, all caustic, all chlorides organic and inorganic, all solvents, all bleach solutions, all peroxides, all phenols and any combinations of above materials
- Combined with the chemical inertness of PFA / FEP is its unique non-stick property. Thus a PFA / FEP lined products eliminate or minimize the built up of deposits of the products which otherwise reduce flow and affect processing operations.
- PFA / FEP Lined Ball Valves Finish
- The interior surface of all valves are clean and free of mold burrs, rust, scale or others that may adversely affect the performance of lining.
- The exterior surface of all valve bodies are be cleaned by sand / shot blasting and painted by 1 coat of Epoxy primer and 2 coats of Polyurethane Top coat.
Products Inspection and Testing :-
- Body Test : 10 Kg/Cm2
- Seat Test : 10 Kg/Cm2
- (Hydrostatic pressure at room temperature using clean water.)
- Non-destructive high-voltage test at an output voltage of 10,000 V. When electric contact is made, a visible/ audible spark or both occur at the probe if there is any defect in lining.
- All surfaces are free from blister, porosity or any other defect. All checks / tests are conducted before shipment.
Storage & Transport:
- Each end of valve is protected by specially made rubber cap so that products are capable to withstand normal handling during transport
- All the materials are supplied with export wooden case or card box packing depending upon the weight and mode of shipment