POLYENE, a reputed pioneer in the development of plastic applications since 1958, introduces a ball float blanketing solution to difficult liquid storage problems faced by the Processing, Petrochemical and Metal Treatment Industries.
The problems faced during liquid storage are
- Heat loss
- Evaporation loss
- Oxygen absorption
- Odor and Fumes coming out
- Light penetration
A simple solution to the above is using a “Ball Blanketing Solution”
- A Thermal insulation barrier is achieved through the air held in each ball as well as the poor conductivity of plastic
- The low liquid surface area exposed to the atmosphere dramatically reduces liquid loss through evaporation
- The low liquid surface area reduces odor release to the atmosphere and at the same time prevents surface absorption of oxygen
- The ball layer significantly reduces light penetration.
- Heating costs reduced by upto 75%
- Reduction of liquid loss by evaporation to the extent of 90%
- Reduction in corrosive vapours
- Drastic reduction in foul odors reaching the atmosphere
- Allows movement of equipment through the liquid
- Reduced Ultraviolet rays penetration reducing growth of algae, clogging weeds.
|Diameter(mm)||Number per square ft||Number per square metre|