QPSK to QAM modulator is a high performance equipment combining QPSK decoding with QAM modulation. It receives DVB transport stream from satellite receiver, encoder, multiplexer, DVB gateway, scrambler, video server etc and provide IF or RF output after RS encoding, convolution interweaving process and QAM modulation. This transformer is mainly used in digital cable TV head end system to transfer satellite decoder, digital multiplexer and providing an economical solution. It also can be used as a pure QAM modulator when receiving the DVB-ASI input stream.
* Complying DVB standard signal channel coding.
* Support full range variable data rate, bandwidth and QAM mode Data stuffing
* Super buffer(optional), anti-burst code stream
* PID filter, re-reflection, PSI. SI inform ation synchronal updating possible.
* Autom atically code stream stuffing and empty pocket deleting.
* Code stream real-time monitoring, empty pocket filtering
* Support NIT table modifying
* Real-time code stream monitoring
QAM decoding unit index
Modulating mode 16﹑32﹑64﹑128﹑256QAM
Symbol rate 3~7Mbaud/s
Correction coding Rs Coding188/204
Input data rate 1.5~51Mbps
Channel data rate 20~56Mbps
Input interface ASI DVB standard
Output IF Frequency 36/36.15/36.65/44/70MHz(Optional)
RF Frequency 47~870MHz
Output Level ≧115dBμV
Output level adjustable 0-16dB(0.5dB stepping)
Output return loss ≧12dB