Our Three Pole Trip Switch Socket are manufactured from high quality material from cost effective method, so that our clients can avail these switches at very reasonable price. Trip Switch is an electric switch arranged to interrupt a circuit suddenly and disconnect power from a running machine to stop the machine. If due to any reason a fault develops, switch is tripped and the circuit is broken. The trip switches are generally fitted at the consumer unit (fuse box) next to the meter.
- Capacity: 230 V / 450 V, 50 A, 50/60 Hz
- Material: FR Grade, self extinguishing, UV radiation proof, (PC) thermoplastic
- Also available in ABS UV-FR-grade
- Properties: Totally rust proof and non-corrosive for marine and industrial application power saver
- Class: IP 67
- Colour: Box white switch/ socket -red