Includes three power supplies and ten strobes.
- Available in four, six, eight, ten or twelve strobe versions
- 9M features modular construction "snap-in/lock-in" components for ease of service and exchange or upgrade.
- New ScanLock™ (patent pending) flash pattern control is available, along with a wide choice of Traffic Advisor models.
- Classic Edge® proportions with straightforward, modular construction for changes, upgrades or service.
- Models include 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 strobe lightheads plus up to ten secondary warning, halogen or LED modules.
- Optional, built-in Traffic Advisor™ in strobe, halogen or LED versions.
- Lamp modules and slide-in lenses are of equal size and can be placed anywhere in the lightbar.
- End caps with clear lenses and colored inner filters allow individual color selection. Colored filters can also be used on duplex light modules.
- Available with ScanLock™ flash pattern control that lets you toggle through nine strobe flash patterns and lock in the pattern you select.
- Selected pattern is stored in non-volatile memory until you decide to change.
- ScanLock also controls six halogen or sixteen LED patterns.
- Most options are available in kit form, field-upgradeable by distributor, installer or user.
- Mini 9M lightbar available in four, six or eight strobe versions.
- Permanent mount available with a wide variety of options.
- All models meet or exceed SAE Class 1 and California Title XIII requirements.